Check out the protocol, informed consent sheet, ethics approval and the App for recording BP readings on the MMM website
Register your screening site with the UK National Leader:
- England: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotland: Adrian Brady email@example.com
- Wales: Barry McDonnell & John Cockcroft firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Ireland: Rick Plumb email@example.com
- Ireland: Eamon Dolan firstname.lastname@example.org
Where could you take BP measurements?
- In any clinical area
- In your hospital/health centre foyer and/or restaurant
- Local sports centre, gym, football/rugby ground
- Train station
- Shopping centre
- Local businesses/shops
- Local Charity Fundraising groups: WI, Rotary, Lions
Who might you recruit to volunteer help?
- Colleagues in your clinical area
- Retired NHS staff: http://www.nhsrf.org.uk/contact.html
- Friends & family?
- Medical, nursing/pharmacy/AHP, Students
How could you advertise your screening station?
- Social media @maymeasure #checkyourpressure
- Check out the MMM website for promotional material: http://maymeasure.com/downloads/
- Word of mouth
- Local intranet/Newsletters
- Local radio/TV/Newspapers
- Local transport providers
Find out more about getting involved: http://maymeasure.com/join-us-mmm18/