Unfortunately the below Event has been cancelled.
Understanding Hypertension Diagnosis and Management
Study day for Nurses and AHPs
Friday, 30 June 2017 – 9.20am – 4pm
Deakin Centre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
Please see flyer for more information on getting to the venue: Getting there – Deakin Centre, Addenbrooke’s Hospital
- Accurate BP Measurement
- Who needs Ambulatory and/or Home BP Measurement?
- Interpretation of Home and Ambulatory BP Results
- Promoting Medication Adherence & Meds Optimisation
- Promoting Lifestyle Change
- Risk Factors for Hypertension in Young People
- The Kidney, Blood Pressure and Salt
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
To view the flyer, please click here: Nurses Update Flyer
To view the final programme, please click here: Nurse Update Final Programme
Registration fee: £50 BIHS members, £60 non-members
Register: To register, please click here.