Abstracts Submission will open 5th February 2018
Notification of Outcome to Authors: Friday 18th May 2018
Amending a Submission
Should you need to amend your abstract, you can do so up until the deadline for submission. Simply save your abstract as a draft and return to amend as many times as you like before the deadline.
PLEASE NOTE ONCE THE ABSTRACT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EDIT IT.
Withdrawing an Abstract
If you want to withdraw an abstract please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How are Abstracts Selected?
Abstracts are reviewed and shortlisted by members BIHS who will assess whether the proposed paper fits the scope of the conference.
ABSTRACTS SHOULD DESCRIBE WORK UNDERTAKEN WHICH IS OF A SCIENTIFIC OR CLINICAL NATURE. ABSTRACTS OF A COMMERCIAL NATURE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentation, and authors should indicate their presentation preference (Oral, Poster or Either). Abstracts which receive the highest grades from the referees will be selected for oral presentation.
- Abstracts selected for presentation to the Society will be published in the Journal of Human Hypertension (authors who do NOT want their abstract published in JHH are asked to tick the relevant box on the on-line abstract submission system – abstracts not being published in JHH will also not appear in the abstract booklet available at the time of the meeting).
- Authors MUST follow the abstract requirements as set according to the JHH publication guidelines (coming soon)
- Authors will be asked to complete a Conflict of Interest Declaration on the submission website. Please only declare commercial conflict of interests, not funding from recognised grant-awarding bodies.
- Each abstract will be refereed blind by five reviewers.
- Ten minutes (plus five minutes discussion) will be allocated to each Oral Presentation.